Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In Memory Of Janie Fotes

Sorry I couldn't get the pictures on here :-( That is Kathleens' fortae NOT mine. Janie was sooooo many people ALL in one wonderful package. My Friend, my sister consultant, my mentor, & yes @ times even my mother guiding me & scolding me whenever she knew I needed it. She lead by example, even up to the very end. She lives within my heart & always will. I love you Janie! Corrina






In Memory Of Janie Fotes


August 16, 1934 – August 20, 2007




By Kathleen Koclanes
The greatest day God creates is the day he brings someone into your life that is a true friend who makes; you smile, laugh, and help you believe in yourself and love you beyond your faults and mistakes. God truly blessed us all beyond belief when he brought Janie into our lives and especially mine.
Janie was not only number one consultant every single year in my unit except for the year she was in the hospital 6 months, she was many times double and triple Queen. She was voted Miss Go-Give many times that we couldn’t count them all. She went above and beyond the call of duty whenever she could. She never missed a weekly accomplishment sheet. She was still calling her customers and servicing them until the last day. She was more concerned about making sure they got taken care of than anything else. Marlene Fotes her niece will be taking care of them from now on. Janie made sure that they would have someone to rely on.
She had 2 sons. Greg and Rich Fotes. Greg passed on 3 and 1/2 years ago and Rich is still in Pardeeville WI, with his wife. Her pride and joy was her only Grandaughter, born to Greg and Shanna Amble named Cheyenne.
No words can ever express how much we will miss Janie. But we all know she will always be with us making sure we take care of ourselves and everyone around us with love, forgiveness, kindness and the true spirit of Go-Give.



No comments:

Post a Comment