Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Consultant Booking Approach: By Jan Chesmore





New Consultant booking approach: by Jan Chesmore.

Hi ________, this is __________, with Mary Kay. This isn’t a bad time f or you is it? _____ the purpose of my call is I am in the training phase of my new career with Mary Kay and part of my training is to talk to 30 woman about my product and presentation and I have selected you. Is there any reason why you couldn’t face model for me and sign my training sheet? Great, which is better for you the day, night or weekends? Beginning of the week or the end of the week? Thursday or Friday? I have free ____ or ____, which is better for you? Great ______ are you excited? Now _______ there is just one more thing, if you would like to share this with a girlfriend or two I would have a special gift for you, OK? Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment