Thursday, August 10, 2006

Class Opening

 

My Class opening:

 

Hi my name is ____________, I have been in Mary Kay _____ years.  I want to thank my hostess ______ for having me here today.  I have 2 gifts for her as a thank-you. One is a lip gloss and the other one is this special warm fuzzy.  It reminds me to say thank-you to my hostesses.  Without my hostesses I wouldn’t be in business and I want her to know how special she is.  It is a symbol of all the nice things you do for people.  Without my hostess I wouldn’t be in business and I want her to know how important she is.  She is the queen today.  There are a couple of catches though.  The first one is that she has to wear it on her shoulder all day tomorrow and every time she sees someone she has to give them a smile a hug or a kiss.  (everyone laughs).  And the other one is when she loses it, gives it away, or wants to accumulate them on her window cell like a lot of my hostesses do, she has to have another class.  (everyone laughs again)

 

You will be trying a product unlike any other product on the market.  It was tested and perfected by scientists, chemists, and dermatologists  for ten years before it was put on the market for customers to buy.  Through scientific research and technology we have continually kept up with the most up to date products on the market.  We now have a new skin care program that is patented and sweeping the world with it’s incredible results in anti aging formulas and time saving techniques which you will be trying today.  Is there anyone here that is very busy?  We have been number one in skin care for many years and number one in skin care and color cosmetics for the last 7 years in a row. 

 

You are entitled to 2 facials, one today to try the products, and one in a week to 2 weeks to check up on you to make sure everything is working correctly.  Isn’t it neat to know that I don’t just want a one time sale?  I want to have you as a customer 5 years and 10 years from now, and that isn’t going to happen unless you really love the product, (smile nod) don’t you agree with that?  At your second facial we will give you a special glamour look, like your hostess today and will exchange and update your products free of charge, to make sure they are working for you correctly.  So be thinking of a date we can get together.

 

When you have your second facial and share it with 3 to 5 friends you will receive free products and hostess credit like your hostess is today. 

 

 

(EXPLAIN THE HOSTESS CREDIT PROGRAM)  VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment