Monday, February 27, 2006

100 Faces Challange Letter

Happy New Year and Greetings,
I hope each of you are successfully working on and keeping your New Year’s resolutions for 2006.  I have been diligently working on mine.  As part of my Mary Kay goals this year I have entered a challenge to facial 100 women in 100 days  (March 31st is my 100th day).  I have been putting together a portfolio book to track my hard work.
     I want to invite you to be a part of this enormous project.  To date I have 22 women who have lent me their faces and graciously are a part of my before and after portfolio.  I am extending this invitation to you.  As a dear friend, neighbor or customer I value your opinion and would be honored if you would be in my portfolio.  For some of you this will be a check up facial, for others it will be your first facial and for a few I’ve been too afraid to ask and am hoping you’ll RSVP before I have to find the courage to call you.  
     I am focusing on gathering my dear customers and friends on Monday evenings from 6:00-8:00pm or on Saturday mornings from 10:00am to noon.  Both of these gatherings will take place at our Monona Office Training Center, 100 Riverplace Drive, Suite #255.  (Exit Monona Drive off of the Beltline, take a left on Broadway, go 1 block, take another left on Riverplace Drive, straight ahead in to Professional Buildings parking lot.)
     I am excited about this goal and look forward to pampering all of you.  I will have a special gift for each of you and am thrilled for you to join the fun and try the latest in Mary Kay skin care and color cosmetics.  You can be one of the first to try our brand new looks for this season.  You can pick you own look or can leave it up to me.  The choice is yours.
     I will be contacting each of you in the next 5-7 days to see if any of the dates below will work for you.  If you contact me before I get a hold of you, your name will go into a drawing for $50.00 cash on March 31st.  As a small incentive, if you bring a mother, sister, daughter (over13 years) or best friend to join you I will give you a $10.00 gift certificate good for any future order in 2006.
     I am so excited about this goal and see it as a mountainous accomplishment.  However, I have a firm affirmation that I can do it and truly would be honored to have your assistance in helping me reach this goal.
A Heartfelt Thank You,





Monday evenings:               Saturday Mornings:
January 30th                    January 28th
February 6th                    February 4th
February 13th                    February 11th
February 20th                    February 18th
February 27th                    February 25th

Please RSVP to Peggie at:
   Home phone: 231-6797
   Email: hansenp@charter.net
Let me know what date would work for you and if you would be bringing along an extra face or two to help me reach my goal.  Thank you, Peggie

No comments:

Post a Comment